buy provigil not generic We help you map your underground and give you instant access to it. GIS provides the ideal methodology for accessing water and sewer infrastructure facilities, identifying problems and solutions, planning and organizing maintenance or rehabilitation, and supporting detail.
PDM has extensive experience with GIS and we can help bring your GIS and inspection management together seamlessly. A few solutions PDM can provide include:
- creating a lateral layer from your existing field inspection reports,
- exporting inspection detail from your GIS to your inspection software to eliminate retyping/data entry,
- importing inspection detail from your pipeline inspection software to your GIS for automatic or validation required updating of your GIS,
- plotting of analysis data onto your GIS for planning and scheduling of inspection maintenance crews,
- linking of inspection detail or inspection software to your GIS – i.e. click on a pipe and the pipe inspection video instantly plays and shows you the coordinating pipeline inspection report,
- and more!
Contact us to explain where you’re at or what your goal is and we’ll be glad to provide a no-cost assessment and discuss options with you.